Fairly Reliable Bob's does many things to satisfy our customers and keep coming back with referrals of family and friends. Here is how the Service Department contributes to maximizing customer satisfaction.
1. We offer discounted labor rates when repairing used cars purchased at Fairly Reliable Bob's. Most shops in town charge $100.00+/hr for vehicle repairs. Work performed at Fairly Reliable Bob's is only $79.00/hr.
2. We do not mark up the cost of the parts. Whatever we pay for parts is all that you pay; this is usually at least 20% less than retail.
3. We offer loaner cars when servicing a vehicle purchased from Fairly Reliable Bob's or a courtesy shuttle service. We have a fleet of loaner cars that are available at no extra cost when your car is getting repaired. Just request a loaner when setting up your appointment.
4. We work with new car dealerships. If your vehicle needs factory warranty work or repairs that we are unable to perform, we will not make you take your car all over town. Our service department will sublet all the repairs for you so you just have to make one stop.
5. We make service contract claims easy. For customers who purchase a service contract on their vehicle, we will handle the whole claim process. We will wait to get reimbursed for the repairs so that you don’t have any extra out of pocket expense.
6. We will not perform repairs you have not authorized. We promise to call for your authorization before exceeding an estimate. You will not be sold services that you do not need. The service department will only recommend the services and repairs we feel your vehicle needs. We will help prioritize the repairs in order of importance and let you make the decision.
You are not just another customer, you are the reason we are in business and that is how you will be treated. The Fairly Reliable Bob's Service Department is located west of the sales office on the corner of 24th and Main Street. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.